.NET Software Engineer (Austin, TX)
Trade Technologies offers industry-leading international trade receivable documentation solutions improving cash flow, reducing errors and increasing efficiency for exporters and international trade banks.
Join Trade Technologies and help build the future of international trade receivables automation.
||Contract or Full Time
|| Vice President Engineering
Trade Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Microsoft .NET professional to lead the development effort for its rapidly growing business. The Software Engineer will be a key part of the engineering team responsible for architecture, integrating new technologies, and addressing internal and external customer requirements. He/she will be a key influencer of development strategy and the leader responsible for delivering the next generation Trade Technologies document management platform. This is a full time position available for candidates local to the Austin area only. As a member of the Trade Technologies team, employees have attractive benefits package, competitive salaries, possible virtual commuting, and a startup / small company relaxed atmosphere.
- Lead complex design activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Lead design, implementation, and maintenance of complex sub-systems.
- Lead in product design meetings.
- Plan implementation which will include internal deliverables/milestones.
- Perform defect verification, release testing and beta support.
- Document architecture and development decisions.
- Implement features as per design documents and maintain existing codebase.
- A BS or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality products.
- Strong programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, MVC, Razor, JQuery, Ninject, Moq, ReST Web Service
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and 2012 including normalized data structure, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, and performance tuning.
- Solid foundation in n-tier system architectures, design patterns, and web based architectures and security.
- Experience with open source software architecture
- Experience with full lifecycle of development including test driven development and product release.
- Well versed in developing modular and extensible solution architectures.
- A high degree of initiative and intelligence
- Contagious enthusiasm and passion
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex development tasks, customers' requirements, and development constraints.
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and organizational skills
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.